Wednesday 16 February 2011

I Don't Know, I'm Making This Up As I Go!

Hello there, welcome to Truck? What Truck?! Hopefully I'll be able to keep y'all entertained with some of my creative content, as well as some punchy journalism. It's going to be balls to the wall honesty, fierce as a sleep-deprived squirrel with a flick knife and right up your alley. Hopefully. If it isn't any of those things then moan at me - my guilt will drive me to find some funky nugget to cheer your moody self up.

I'll write about whatever you want. Go on. Pick a topic. Anything you like. Anything at all. Challenge me, I'm up to it.

Hopefully...

1 comment:

  1. I want you to write a mega short story, involving a bigger bear and a smaller one and a gramphone and Disney's Robin Hood and a tiny duck, frazzles and a rum and coke,

    Up To It? Show us your writing skills.

    ....

    ReplyDelete